I'm going to attempt this Blog. I do enjoy reading other blogs and it's a great way to keep in touch, so here goes. I have a daycare and a total of 7 kids. Four of my kids are going to preschool. We got all loaded up, Callie, Mia, & Brayden and actually got there early for the first day of school. Everyone was very excited and they all had a great first day! Time passes so fast for me and before I know it, it's time to pick them up. I have another child, AJ, who goes to another Mother's Day out, and his Mom takes him. Ryder and Kadee keep me company while the other's are gone. Ryder is 18 months and Kadee is 15 months. They play good together and have the run of the house. Everyone is always excited when Kourtney and Macy bounce in from a day at school. A friend, Chenille, picks them up and brings them to my house afterschool. I'm very lucky to have great kids and parents in my Daycare business.

Isn't Brayden a gentleman?

All ready for school

Brayden

Callie

Mia
2 comments:
good job on getting started. We will get you added to the list. How exciting!!!
Sorry I was logged on as my sister - this is Lyneil
Post a Comment