Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From Kids to Grandma's

Sorry it's been so long since I posted, I'll try to do better. I did try to put pictures on my last post, but did something wrong. Maybe this time I'll get it. Some of you know Cecil's Mom, Wanda(Grandma) lives with us now. She is doing good and seems very happy at our crazy busy house. The kids I keep including her great grand kids love her being here. They have definitely developed a relationship with her and also her with them. Kadee goes with me every morning to wake Grandma up and get her up. She squeals when she sees Grandma and that puts a smile on her face. We keep crackers in her headboard and she's not happy until she has a cracker. Grandma has bears in her room, and Ryder likes to turn on the one that plays "I'm proud to be an American." Callie and Mia come in and when it's time, Callie puts on Grandma's ballet slippers as she calls them. Then we proceed to the kitchen and Kadee and Ryder have to sit by her and eat more breakfast with her. We are all blessed by having Grandma with us permanently.

No comments: