This past weekend the girls and I took a "Girls trip to Dallas." Kristi and I flew out Thursday night and Amy & Robyn Friday afternoon. We had a ball, just shopping and eating. We found a new best friend, the GPS Lady. She took us all over the Dallas area. Kristi and I only got turned around once, which was on the toll road, but she got us back on track immediately. It was so nice to be with all my girls and we did laugh alot., like 3:00 am Sat. morning. We were all awake at the same time!! Amy had a stomach bug when she got there Friday night, but after she went to bed, she was good to go Sat. and Sunday. Also, another lady grabbed Robyn's suitcase at the airport, not checking the name, so we were lucky enough the claims dept. called the lady. The girl was embarassed, but at least Robyn got her luggage back within about 15 minutes. I'm the luckiest Mom in the world to have 3 wonderful and loving daughters. It couldn't get any better than that. Check Amy's and Robyn's blog for more pics. YEs, Cecil and Grandma made it just fine, Shannel came over Friday to babysit Grandma and CJ took over from there. He even cooked Ham, fried pototoes, and pork n beans for supper Friday night. What a man!!!!!
Santa Land
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment