It's been a very busy week at my house, which is nothing unusual. The kids had a Thanksgiving Feast at school on Tuesday, so they were wired when we got home. After being home,5 minutes, the state food agency decided to make an unannounced visit to monitor me. Everything that could happen did. The phone rang twice, and the kids were hanging from the ceiling, two got into a screaming match, but through all this, I did pass. The lady observed them having their snack said, "well, they all seemed happy." I was relieved when she left. This is the first time the state(Dept. of Ag) came. They do to different cities and pop in, making sure you're doing what your are suppose to be doing. I have another agency under them that monitor me every 4 months. On Wednesdays, Amy and Robyn stay for supper since church is only 5 minutes away. It's a busy night, starting with giving baths and washing 4 girls hair. We then go to bible class looking all clean and pretty! We girls have been teaching the 6 mon-1yr class, just finishing up our term. These pics show just of touch of what a week at our house is like,and I wouldn't change a thing, even if it is crazy!

Kadee decided to paint herself with mashed pototoes!
Yummy, good eatin! They don't look so happy though.

Girl Talk

Brayden and Macy, decorating the tree.
Mia & Callie, wild indian and pilgrim.
Ryder, "cheese"
Going for a ride on Grandma's walker.(motorcycle)

My "superheros"
No comments:
Post a Comment