Thursday, November 27, 2008

I don't know about this tag thing, but here goes.

8 TV shows I watch

Dora the Explorer
The Young & the Restless( I record and watch it at night)
Days of our Lives( not for long though, they're messing it up)
The Amazing Race
Survivor
Dancing with the stars
The Bachelor
House hunters


8 Favorite Restaurants

Luans
Texas Roadhouse
Rudy's
Taco Villa, yes I love their diet cherry DPs.
50 Yard line
Chili's
Cracker Barrel
Whataburger

8 Things I did last week

Went to church & small group
Went to Todd's 30Th birthday party
Went to all 4 Walmarts with Kristi, looking for a Christmas village piece
Made sloppy Joe's for Aaron's mom who had surgery
Oiled all my kitchen cabinets
Mowed the back yard, hopefully for last time
Helped put some Christmas lights on the trees outside.
Went to Rebecca's & Ben's beautiful wedding.


8 things I look forward to

Grandma's 80Th Birthday
the Polar Express ride
Hosting Christmas progressive dinner for Amy & Brian's class
decorating my house for Christmas
starting a new year
A new granddaughter
an evening out with friends
a cold night, a hot fire, a blanket, and no phone

I tag Cheryl.


No comments: