Friday, December 5, 2008

Miracle on 24th Street


Wow , what a week it's been! As most of you know, My daughter, Robyn, was expecting her 3rd little girl in February. Gracie Robyn Tidwell, weighing in at 2lbs 8 oz, 14 inches long, decided to make an early appearance on Tuesday. It was a very scary night, something I never want to experience again!! God chose to give life to Gracie and Robyn, whose Dr.s all said neither usually survive an incident like she had. Her uterus ruptured, causing her to bleed internally. Little Gracie went into stress and the Dr.s had to do an emergency C-section. Robyn was bleeding internally and she and Gracie had to have blood. I do believe in prayer and now I have witnessed first hand how God hears prayers and performs miracles. In our classes and groups at church, we have been studying parables. we could write our own parable with this story. Little Gracie is breathing on her own and has never been on a ventilator. I will go see her tonight and since she's out of the oxygen tent, I can get a better pic of her that I'll post later. Robyn got to hold her for the 1st time last night and her Dad, Cecil, captured it all on video. Also, Cecil had hernia surgery this morning and is doing well. Thank you God for all you've done for us and please continue to watch after Gracie and Robyn.

No comments: