Sunday, December 28, 2008

Little Elves making cookies

Finished Product
Kadee, Ryder, and AJ making thier cookies

Here comes Brayden showing his talents.



Callie and Mia, aren't they having fun?


Guilty! yummy dough




Look how good Mia is.



Actually, these pics are in reverse order. I'm still not good at posting pics.

My daycare kids love to help and sometimes it just easier to do it yourself. I knew the kids would love to roll and cut out Christmas cookies, so everybody got to help. It didn't matter that we got flour everywhere and all over us, but they had a ball. They actually did a great job. We made 4 recipes of dough and alot of cookies. I wasn't brave enough to let them decorate them, thought they could do that with their Moms. I decorated them that night until 1:00 am. Yummy!! I have great kids and parents, which makes my job alot easier.

No comments: