Our little Gracie is doing good. I spent about 3 hours with her yesterday and got to hold her for the first time. It was wonderful. I had to fight back the tears, but it was so good just to hold her and cuddle her. She is not having as many breathing episodes as she was, but the little hole is still there. The doctors are doing another echo cardiogram this week to see if it has closed any more, pray that it has so Little Gracie wont' have to have surgery. I know Gracie can feel the love of everyone around her. Aunt Kristi and Uncle Brian have also got to hold her for the first time. Amy had her turn Saturday. We took Robyn Christmas shopping Saturday, she got most of it done. She did good until the last stop and Amy told her she was getting in a wheelchair, no ifs ands, or buts. She was glad to ride though. She has been through , and is going through so much, it hurts me so bad to see her hurt!! I just thank God everyday for giving her and Gracie life. I'm going to keep the Special tree in my room up until Gracie comes home and then we'll have a "Christmas for Gracie"
Santa Land
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment